1 January 2012

sports women wearing beautiful dress

When I was watching sports news on the internet in this afternoon, there were pictures of skaters wearing beautiful dress.

I’m not good at sports, so I really admire people who are called athletes, and I think their body and move are beautiful. I don’t know rules in the most kinds of sports, but enjoy watching matches.

Recently, skating is often highlighted by Japanese mass media, thanks to great performances of young skaters. My parents often say that Japanese skaters in the past weren’t beautiful like current skaters. I don’t know much about skaters in their generation, but I know how current skaters are fashionable.
Although it seems unfair, stronger skaters are wearing richer dresses, and of course they are wonderful. Good dresses develop skaters’ strong points instead of interrupting skaters’ performance. I don’t think dresses are counted in judgment, but they are an important part of the sports, nowadays.







No comments:

Post a Comment