13 January 2012

black+white= G ray

It's friday 13th today! but nothing bad has happened, and it's nearly tomorrow now. I'm happy.
Recently I started drawing my alphabet and enjoy it. In the primary research, I luckily found some alphabets with nice shape as well as colours,  so I'm trying to carry them into my pattern. Now I'm exploring between R, W, G, and P, and I concentrated on making pattern of G today. In this morning, I came up with an idea for 'P', and went to the library first, but my mind changed on the way to skypark, so didn't draw 'P' at all. It would be homework.
I'm quite happy with my G, but can't find suitable colour combination for it, and it is the same on my R design. On my R and G designs, I can't imagine how it will look like when I put the certain colour. I guess it is because they are made of many dense lines, and it confuses me. Then what should I do is trying many possible colour combinations and find out good one with my eyes. It's time to go out of the world of black and white! (but actually I started thinking that monochrome pattern is also interesting)
I wish I can find the good pattern for P, and I can put nice colours into G and R designs, by the group review on monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment