2 January 2012

chocolate talk

I’m a kind of chocoholic, a serious chocoholic.

Today, suddenly I remembered that I saw a movie in the last year.
“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”, this film is famous for Johnny Depp’s mysterious character.
Firstly, I wasn’t attracted to this film, because of the too mysterious world. I thought that the film was little bit scary.
However, at the 2nd time, gradually I was getting to like this movie’s misterious world. I think if I read the original book before watching this movie, I would imagine a completely different world in the factory and a different Wonka.
I often enjoy comparing the original book to movie, and also compare the world which I imagined and the world which was made to be visible.
The more they are different, the more interesting.






No comments:

Post a Comment