11 January 2012

thirdly research?

Before starting drawing, I decided to make sure colours and outlines of alphabet that I found. It is because I'm always lazy in the process of research and often regret having progressed without patience.
Following outline with tracing paper was simple work and didn't take much time, but shows quite interesting shapes. Yet making colour palettes takes much more time and needs effort, I still cannot be satisfied with it.

A main idea for my own alphabet is making stamps, so far, but there are still remaining many things to be considered. I need to leave plenty of time for choosing letters and developing ideas, but it's already wednesday! hurry up!

Although some parts of my 'thirdly research' are not productive and I feel like going all round, I believe it will help me afterwords. 





No comments:

Post a Comment