16 January 2012

stripes

Thanks to today's group review,  things to do began to be clear. How to achieve it is still unknown though.
Until today, I have just kept making and haven't had whole image for final review, so my collection of alphabet is messy now. I need to relate my designs each other.
The fine, dense lines in my 'R' design are the most obvious feature in my 4 collections, and I like it, and Chloe also advised me, so I'm trying to develop my designs, based on this idea.
In the afternoon, I left studio after the review and worked with PC in the library. I'm not good at using technology,  but it is much faster when I draw many same patterns or thin lines. I'm quite satisfied with today's work because I finished drawing without any accident, and it's rare.




No comments:

Post a Comment