18 January 2012

tips

It was a lucky day, today. I didn't work for my TEXT project in the last night, because I needed to read through PDF copies for today's group discussion and hadn't read at all. Although I don't have confidence in my understanding of content of foci, I'm sure my tutor and group mates are nice.
After the meeting of foci, I dropped into artstore before going back to home, and bought some materials I need. When I bought a couple of colour pens (greenish blue and light yellow) I got thin tips with them for free! Those tips enabled me to draw my 'R' design exactly as I imagined.
In the last weekend, I spent much time on making colour samples for my alphabet, and I have wondered whether it was worth or not, but it might be good for me. I made colour samples only for 'R' but now I'm using them for all designs. During this 2 weeks, my ideas changed again and again, and my process hasn't been going straightforward, but I could know that all of it is meaningful and often helps me afterwards.
I plan to finish drawing 2 of 4 patterns before I fall asleep, and put colours on my 'G' tomorrow. Actually I'm still wondering how to put colours on it, but I bet that I'll find good idea in the tomorrow morning, and am going to concentrate on others.




No comments:

Post a Comment