27 January 2012

pay for the sky

I haven't posted more than a week, so there are two big topics. One is about the end of the last project, and another is, needless to say, about the London trip. Obviously, it's too much to look back in a day, so I'm going to procrastinate it and show some beautiful twilight photos instead. Although today was a day off, I had several things to do, so I was outside from morning till night. When it was around 4pm, I was at Govan underground station, and then found the beautiful sky. I like the colour of the sky, but also like streetlights within my photo. When I was little, I used to get into books of a series of 'The Chronicles of Narnia' (A lamppost is an important thing in this story, you know!),  and I still feel magical thing from streetlights, and like them.
Finally I couldn't do that I would do (because of my fault) , but I don't think I wasted the time nor money on the subway ticket. The sky and the street views were well worth £2.40.






No comments:

Post a Comment