29 December 2011

favorite movie

There is my favorite movie. It is entitled ‘Herbstzeitlosen’, made in Swiss in 2006. 4 old women living in a rural village try to open a hand-embroidered lingerie shop and face to many difficulties until they achieve.

To be honest, I still feel it’s embarrassing to talk about lingerie or research about this. However, without the impure glasses, I can see them as beautiful textile items. They are results of great combinations of each textile discipline.

In this movie, their lingerie successfully became popular.
I know it is just a movie, not a real story, but I also know it can be realised in the real world. I think genuine beautifulness should be recognized, regardless of common sense. If people are concerned about tradition too much and refuse others, many artists will be disappointed, but if people find what the artists want to make, show and tell, their life will be richer with art. I think I should polish up my ability, and believe it until someone likes my works. Art is difficult but art is fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment