6 December 2011

learning environment

I remember an important thing this morning. Why I came here and what I really wanted to learn in here.
It's snowing from last night to this morning, and it shows town magical. I've never seen such a beautiful scene before, and I recognised that I like this feeling, at once.
Usually, I decide 99% of my behavior following my feeling, whatever it is big or small decision. Every experience is always memorised with feeling and it gonna be sake for the next. I surely understand this feeling should not be forget and it's a part of what I have wished to feel in here. This fact is important for me, because if there are far less exiting feeling or experiences in here, I don't need to be in here anymore. I should study in Japan as I have used to do.
Although it is a tiny find, I believe the words 'many a little makes a mickle', and keep on making effort to reflect my feeling on my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment