24 December 2011

an inspiring friend

I talked with my Japanese friend who is studying photography, tonight. 
We both are students of art school, but I think this time is the first time to talk about our each work.

I like textiles, but also like to know about other kinds of things, there are thousands of interesting things in the world, actually. His photographs are also interesting, and I like them. I thought there are stories behind his pictures, and he told me it was an important point to become a good photographer.

It was also good to know how person who is not related to textiles think about my works, and what is his favorite, because I always show my works only people who have similar value to me.
I don’t know when is the next time to talk with him, but I want to show better works at that time.






No comments:

Post a Comment