22 December 2011

Dovecot studio

Yesterday, I went to Dovecot studio in Edinburgh.
"All tied up" exhibition was great, and Dovecot studio itself was great as well.

I found a interesting book, and bought it for my own christmas present.(a bit early though)
There are many interesting people related to textiles, in the book. I hope to see such people as many as I can.

How many people will you meet in your whole life? Hundreds? Thousands? Or millions?
I met many people in my 19 years and all of them might give any influence on me. I have heard that someone said that we all had drawers in ourselves, and were making new one at every appropriate moment, and people open one of the drawers when they need. Maybe people who I met in my life became sake for making a new drawer.

I’m not satisfied with my drawers yet.
I believe if I broaden my knowledge, I can have bigger possibility in my future. I think I should not stop making drawers, and should keep its quality. I should not be satisfied with my drawers. Enough is not enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment