25 December 2011

things making me want to tough

Today is Christmas!
Suddenly I remember that there are balls made of glass in my house, which are for decoration of Christmas tree. Their weight is almost same as apples, and colures are green, blue, red, yellow, purple and perhaps more.
I clearly remember that I wished to eat them.
Still now, I guess I might feel like to put it into my mouth if I found them.

Recently my friend in pre-university showed some pictures of her works made from ceramic and glass. She made Japanese-styled plates and cups, and they made me feel like to use, feel like to touch.
Although material is different, I noticed that she has done what I want to do.

This is my desire to make fabric that make people want to use, want to touch.








No comments:

Post a Comment