16 December 2011

Kelvingrove park

I went to Skypark to tidy up my works in this morning.
I met Stephen, and he said that our studio was closed by noon.
What a fool I am, I should have check VLE, web mail or notice boards.

I felt lazy to get back to my flat, but didn't feel like to kill time in Mcdonald’s because I was full, so finally decided to walk the opposite way to my flat.
I know I’m totally lack the sense of direction, and I would loose my way, but it didn’t matter. There was too much time.

After walking 30min, I arrived Kelvingrove Park, by chance.
There are few people, is snow all around and is in silence.
It was unlucky day today, but changed to lucky day at that time.

I enjoyed the time to walk around the park, rest on a chopped tree, and lost my way to get back to Skypark, at last.



No comments:

Post a Comment