11 December 2011

Friend's work and talk

When I was talking with my Japanese friend, our talk was going to be about complaint of Japanese educational environment. She said that she could her work much more successful in GSA than in Japan.
I agree with her. 


I came from Tokyo. My hometown is Tokyo.
I haven't thought that it is a lucky thing for a long time, because people surrounding me were same as me, and we didn’t know ‘other people’, nor  ‘other places’.
When I was a school child, I often complained about the environment of education, despite there is everything. Yes, there is everything we need, in Tokyo, I think.

If so, why Tokyo was such a boring place for me?
This is because, many people only look for convenience, and cut off the needless things in a short period.
It is like a tree with no leaves, flowers but fruits on its branches.
More and more birds are coming to this tree, but I didn’t want to stay there.

I moved to Glasgow. My current school is in Glasgow.
I believe I can see many things that I haven’t seen before, in this following 4 years. This experience will lead me to the unique way that is slightly but definitely different from the way which I was following in the last year.








No comments:

Post a Comment