28 February 2012

scale

I had a group discussion in this morning, and it was fruitful, really. Members of the group were nice, because they had a different view points and each member had tried different kinds of experiment. I liked friends' ideas, and works which based on the idea, and hopefully they liked mine too!

My tutor advised me to pay attention to scale of patterns, and to use more variety of paper. They are my weak points and I haven't been able to overcome for long time. It's mentioned in the comment in my assessment sheet as well! 

During the stage of making, I don't know why, but I can't see things that I have to improve, although they are obvious. That's why group discussions and tutorials are valuable for me, but I think I need to find points that should be revised by my self, finally.

Now my work desk is filled with paper lace.




No comments:

Post a Comment