19 February 2012

turn on the green light

The word 'stay-at-home' is the best word that describes me! That's a bad habit.
I worked at home whole day yesterday, so I stopped myself being lazy in this morning, and went out. Today was a beautiful day compared to yesterday, so I enjoyed street views in both daylight and twilight.

When I'm outside, I always find something new, because things surrounding me is changing all the time. In contrast, if I stay indoors, my feeling will be getting old even if my knowledge can be updated with the Internet. That's a scary thing for artists. I have to turn my red light to green, and get some fresh things regularly. Go, go, go!

Finally I was walking around till late, so I couldn't finish stitching a cloth...but it doesn't matter. It will be finished appropriately.

When you think about the word 'home' in bigger scale, you'll find one more thing. 
Actually I didn't know how my home is lovely place, and is full of lovely people, until I went out.







No comments:

Post a Comment