3 February 2012

about blog

Design Process project gave 2 things to me. When I first heard about this project, I was excited, because I like to think about anything that I found interesting but need a plenty of time to find words to tell it, so this project seemed good for my character. I don't know how my English can tell what I want to say, but I can remember each event, when I see the previous blogs. It is important for me, because this record is never only for assessment, but for my own development. After started writing blog, I began to take photo more habitually than before. This is one of 2 that I've got during this project. Another is, reflective thought. To be honest, I don't know whether my blog could be exactly different from a personal diary or not, but I can reflect my design process by reading older posts, at least. Although I don't feel happy to see my failed ideas, it gives me opportunity to analyse why it was happened, and how I can improve it from the next time. Reading classmate's blog was also valuable for me. Some are enjoying, and some are struggling, and it changes day by day. No one took the same way towards the end of project, and everyone was interesting. All in all, my blogs are my footprints after having walked my own way, and will help me to take the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment