18 February 2012

fill a memory with fun

There were fun people, art and alcohol. Can you imagine how nice time I had tonight?
I like to view art works as well as make them. For more than a couple of years, I used to think that I had to learn something from any works I saw, and tried to criticise them although I don't have enough knowledge to do so.

When I look around museums for study, I can't enjoy this, and forget what it was like afterwards. However, I can remember things I really enjoyed, and often they become inspiration of my own works. I believe many people are the same. No one tries to learn from uninteresting things, but everyone tries to learn from interesting things.

In the word 'impression', you can find another word 'press', and it implies that something is pressed upon your heart likes rubber stamps, so that you won't forget. I want to collect the stamps of interesting things, and hope to make something interesting which become a part of someone's memory. I know this is challenging, but fun. 






No comments:

Post a Comment