14 February 2012

green goatee and golden hair

Today, my thumb got a hole!
In this week, I can manage time more freely than usual, so I'm going to spend most of time on stitching a cloth. This will be shown at a small exhibition that I'm going to hold with friends, and I'm really excited about it. I'm trying to make a mantle which looks like one that Superman is wearing. Now I've done almost 3/4 of all, and hopefully I'll finish stitching by the next week. For the remaining 1/4, I'm going to stitch human figures that can be seen in moments of circus. It'll be more fun than just stitching lines. Actually, to repeat the same work needed massive patience, so I was bored and nearly gave up, but now, a lot of green/ gold lines made quite nice texture and I'm really happy with it.
After stitching hundreds of lines, my fingers feel nothing, but I still want to stitch, because I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment