2 March 2012

peep into the big top

Finally, I finished stitching.
Now there are 27 silhouettes on the cloth that I stitched lines before. (I showed that in a previous post) I'm quite happy with my embroidery, because it's the first time for me to stitch on such a big cloth. (approximately 1m x 2m) I thought that embroidery needs patience, but it's really fun, again.

There are many things to study, about techniques of textiles, and design. That's exactly why I'm studying Textile design now. On one hand, I can't wait for being 2nd year, but on the other hand, I'm really enjoying studying design, purely. Unless I keep studying and practicing embroidery, my skills won't be higher than housewives-level, I think. To make my dream true, threads and needles are my good friends for ever and ever, and EVER.








No comments:

Post a Comment