15 March 2012

structures project final review

The final review for structures project had finished. I was happy at the review group, because there's fashion students, too. At the last project, the review group was separated into fashion and textiles, so I couldn't see presentation of fashion students.
I was interested in how they made such garments, and where their inspiration came from. As I expected (probably more of it) presentation was interesting.

Not only fashion, but textiles students' ones are great. They sometimes had similar experiences to mine, but sometimes are not. All of them tried slightly/totally  different experiments to mine. By sharing the experience each other, I always get motivation for the next.

I thought that everyone mentioned about the light box whatever they used or not. I'm one of them who liked the light box.





Needless to say, the after project party was so exiting.There are sweets, foods, drinks and chatty people! It can't be boring!

Thanks to Luis, I could take photo of a figure waring my cape.
Despite this dark photo,  the studio at that moment was bright!


No comments:

Post a Comment