14 March 2012

GSA fashion show

The longer I stay here, the more I like the GSA.
1st year F&T students were working for GSA fashion show held at WGS3 meanwhile we had our own exhibition. It was absolutely great experience to work as dressers. We could see garments closer and could see their designers too. Behind the fashion show was busy, but no one was nervous nor irritated.

After finish working, I saw the fashion show. I've only seen a couple of fashion shows before, but I felt that the fashion show was great, successful one. I really admire our senior students. I can't believe that they're students, and wonder if I can be like them 1 or 2 year after. Need to study harder!

There are photos of the fashion show below.(I'm so sorry about I can't show everything)














No comments:

Post a Comment