5 March 2012

a magical box

Recently, Glasgow has hidden its traditional weather, so we can see the sun in the daytime, and stars at night. Those irregular things make me happy.
Although I was exhausted when I left the studio tonight, once I found twinkling stars in the dark sky, I felt better. The sunshine in the early morning gives me power as well.

I appreciate natural light, but I was fascinated with the artificial light, today. During the tutorial, Chloe advised me to use a light box in the studio before starting drawing. It was the first time to use the light box for me, although I've known that there is it. I wondered if my work could look differently, because paper I used was not thin nor see-through.
Actually I didn't need to worry about that. I'm happy with those pictures below, and found a prompt of drawings.










Now, many pieces of paper scattered around my desk, and some of them traveled to neighbourhood.
sorry guys


No comments:

Post a Comment