7 January 2013

Term 2 will start!

   It was the last day of the Christmas holiday, today. 
I don't remember what I had been doing during the holiday in the last year except a fancy party with friends, but I'm sure that I could do many more things than the last year. I watched loads of films (bbc iplayer is amazing), did sewing, cooked special meals. All of this wouldn't be done if I lived alone, so I really thank my flatmate for being not only just a flatmate but a good friend. She always gives me inspiration and fun.

   About bloom project, recently I've started drawing again, but actually I am spending much more time on thinking of the word 'bloom' than drawing. It is too tough to use brains for me, but I think it will bring me forward when I can hit a good idea. Until then, keep doing it.


small samples focused on texture


collage


a drawing based of the collage above


This was the first time I cooked a leek, and I knew it has beautiful colours inside. 

2 comments:

  1. EHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks for mentioning me, i feel so honoured!! you're an inspiration and lots of fun to me too~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHEHE ;D the life of art students should be such full of fun and inspiration, you know <3

      Delete