20 February 2013

imitation

   The beginning of this week wasn't really good as I'd been less motivated because of disappointment towards myself, but I almost recovered after a day and a half of refreshment, and now I'm happy to work on drawing for print. 
   On Monday morning, I only did B&W line drawings and I was quite happy with some of them, but they were still boring without texture and colours. As I suggested at the last tutorial, I'm doing collage in colour at the moment, and the result of it seems better than before. 
  

Left: a photo captured interesting botanical shapes
Right: a photo captured interesting colours


Left: my drawing developed from line drawings and colour research based on photos above
Right: design from a book, Printed Fashion Fabric in 1960s


new friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment