20 December 2012

our friendship will never die

   I am afraid of saying such a thing, because I do not know what will be going on after 10 years or later, but sometimes I am confident of the true friendship. 
   Yesterday, I met a friend living in London. She is only one who still keep in touch with over 10 years, and the last time I saw her was about 7years ago in Tokyo. Both of us had never imagined that we would become art students nor would meet in London. As we have hardly known what we were doing these days each other, I thought we might be odd, and she said so did she. The worry was totally needless, and we enjoyed chatting.
   Although the main purpose of the trip was meeting friends, I could go to a couple of exhibitions, one is Ballgowns in V&A museum, and the other is Valentino: Master of Couture at Somerset House. Both exhibition was just amazing. I wish I were the one who embroidered on the dresses.


in the coach, on the way to London


V&A museum collections




My friend told me an interesting photographer. I loved his work.

photos taken by Tim Walker


 



No comments:

Post a Comment