1 October 2012

My bad mood is getting better

After the last tutorial, I was quite depressed, but after that I'm sure that my drawing style has changed slightly. Before the review, my drawings were not like drawings but more design.
I tried to work apart from patterns, and did drawings related to texture and colours in photo.
Maybe that idea was quite useful, so I could find many kinds of interesting surface texture.
At first I worried what to do, but now I quite enjoy working in this way.

Before coming to GSA, I've never thought of drawing very much before making patterns, and often wondered where designers get inspiration from. Now I knew that there is a very long way before making actual patterns. That is an exciting journey, but sometimes tough.










No comments:

Post a Comment