9 October 2012

I feel this week is gonna be good

It was a very good day today.
Good beginning of the week!

First of all, a weaving workshop has started from today, and I really enjoyed it, although I didn't think that I need to use brain to weave—even if the pattern has already been made. To be honest, weaving was less interesting one in 4 disciplines (weave, print, knit, embroidery) for me, but I quite liked it.

The next is, I saw the first-year textiles tutor and technician by chance. I hardly see them after I became the 2nd year, and I have been missing them so much.  Yet I could talk to them only few words, I'm happy with seeing them.

Thirdly, my Japanese friend who is working in glasgow after graduated GSA architecture came my flat and give me & my flatmate home-baked sweets.

The last one is that I've got less regret for my day today. It makes happiness twice.

As I have more energy than usual, I uploaded photos which were taken in the south of England in the summer holiday.
I would like to show you some of them.

wire knitting appears on a street

each colourful flag is knitted 


If I could work at a studio like here, it'd be wonderful.

I think I still like lamp and street views in twilight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment