4 October 2012

about the past

About 3 weeks is being past after the 2nd year started.
Although there is much work to do, I'm not stressed very much at the moment. For me, to have many things to do is by far better than just being blind and struggling.
Recently, when I am woking in the studio or walking to the Skypark, I often try to remember what I am doing and thinking now in the last year, and then I always realise that the last year was essential for me, at last. 
Before I came here, I didn't like designing but love stitching despite I was in textile 'design' course, but I'm sure that I began to like designing during the 1st year in GSA. About cut-work, especially, I had hardly ever done it before, but now the major part of my studio work is cut work, and I'm enjoying that.








No comments:

Post a Comment