22 April 2012

headphones

I've started working on the final project.
Firstly, I went to hillhead with friends to look for the best object. I had no idea of any charity shops without British Heart Foundation on Sauchihall Street, till my friends took me to hillhead. Actually they've got so many interesting items at charity shops. I'm grateful to friends~!

I got  headphones for just £4, and have taken headphones apart into small pieces, and then started researching them.
De-constructing headphones is quite fun!







I'm enjoying technical workshops too!


2 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea. Particularly,the first one(switches)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ the first one is my favorite one, too. maybe I'm gonna use the idea for one of my final pieces.
      I need to develop them more! Actually it's quite fun to work with mechanical things as well as woking with textile items :D

      Delete