21 April 2012

the Easter brake is now over

then spring has come! More and more flowers bloom day by day, daylight lasts till 8pm, and they make me feel like going out.

Before being so busy with a new project, I would like to look back the holiday.
From many photos taken during the brake, I've chosen photos that I especially liked, and then  grouped them into 4 different elements of inspiration. It was quite difficult to justify if I really liked the photo one after another, because things I liked are always varied, and it confuses me.

Although it may change later, the following things currently inspire me very much.

1. complex things
2. artwork
3. colours in nature
4. atmosphere

I know those things are tooooo ordinary to aware of, but unfortunately my brain doesn't enable me to recognise it more specifically. Anyway, all photos make me happy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment