28 April 2012

give mouths to objects

Until I came here, there's no idea of 'research for design' in my mind.
I used to totally believe that new design always come from one's sense or experience. However, if it's true, how little my potential is! Definitely, there's the world where I still haven't seen nor even don't know, but even then I stop looking for it and try to find ideas of design from my experience? That might be a bit waste of effort, and it meant like I was confident in myself too much.

There are lots of things to learn, not only at school but also from everything around me,  in my life and perhaps in my dreams. 

Usually, I tend to be a passive person. Obviously it has influences on my human relationships, and on my artworks, too.
To find something new, need to act anyway!

After the group review on Thursday, I knew my research was still not enough, and needed to draw more, explore more. I believe that my tiny pieces will let me know a good idea for a new design.

Objects never speak unless I observe them well.  










No comments:

Post a Comment