6 January 2014

NEW year, NEW term and NEW building

New term has started, and now we have our new GSA building. I'm feeling so lucky that I get in the new building while I'm studying GSA, though I'm sure the old one was also good. Our new studio has wood desks and chairs with the back (not stools)!! The environment is just perfect as the building it self is so inspiring, it is like a wonderland. The obvious thing is, here is much nicer than Skypark in every aspect! However, at the same time it makes me lazy to have a studio near my flat, because I can wake up late, I can come back for lunch or for picking up something I forgot to bring. This is very important for me to keep myself busy and hard worker.
light tunnel

canteen 
looking down other levels..

Although this term is going to be extremely busy, I don't wanna be in panic yet, and am trying to have time apart from uni work. Here's a little embroidery I did for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment