6 November 2012

fireworks


Today was the first uni day after reading week. 
We got feedback of the last project, and had been briefed about a new project.
Actually, the new project is very similar to the last one. We still need to work with geometric shapes, so it should be a chance to spend substantial time on developing one subject besides it's a bit boring. I hope I can make something better!
In the meantime, I am so excited as the next workshop I'm going to be in is embroidery, which I have been wishing to lean for ages!!
Ah, heaven…but to be honest I am trying to not to be excited to it too much, because if I find embroidery doesn't suit me, it directly means that I disappoint myself. I wish it will never ever happen! I just want to enjoy my life with textiles :)
Until the coming Christmas holiday, school life seems to be very busy. 7 weeks to go! ho ho ho!  

And, today there's an annual fireworks event at the glasgow green. It was unfamiliar to me to watch fireworks in winter, because usually there are many fireworks festivals in sumer in Japan and I got used to it, but actually the fireworks that I watched tonight was very beautiful! It didn't rain tonight, thank goodness :)

some pages from my sketchbook



fireworks at glasgow green



No comments:

Post a Comment