4 November 2012

can you paint with all the colour of the wind

I have been to Ireland for 6 days, from October 28th to November 2nd. I did not imagine that I would be in Ireland in this halloween, though I was wishing to be there one day.
The main event of the trip was the Knitting and Stitching Show held at Dublin, but now I can say that I really enjoyed throughout the trip.
I remembered that in the last year my tutor said that 'inspiration is in everywhere' before going on a study trip to London. Actually, when you are in a new place, you will find it impossible to be not inspired by anything. At least I can't!
Inspiration will never have best-before dates...store it up for yourself.



I don't  really know what is celtic, but I know how cool it is

baby, child, bro, dad, grandad and great-grandad leaves

I am not lonely, you see

I failed to focus on out of the tunnel, but in some way I quite like this

drops

a waterfall

wet

sepia isn't a tearm of photography 


being innocent


why you are so erotic

what does enable them very neatly random

dig now, and find the pot of gold




good purchase makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment